Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CHANGE...

So I thought I should probably catch you up on where we have been now for months since we have obviously not been in front of the computer working on our blog :)... Pretty much since Robby and I got married we have both had 3 jobs. 3 different faces that we stick on almost everyday. I think I may have even mentioned this in the beginning of the blog, but basically we both are fitness trainers (which we just moved into a new space, you should check it out at www.gzcrossfit.com) in the morning, we then both went to a steady paycheck job during the day, and by night and weekend we are photographers. Well at the beginning of October we really felt the Lord asking us to trust him as our sole provider instead of our steady paycheck jobs. Specifically felt him pressing on Aidedi and asking me to stop working my day job and start giving more time to photography. Which of course is exactly what we have dreamed about and have wanted for almost a year and half now, and at the same time felt like a huge risk as anyone in this type of industry would know. It is one step close to the dream of Aidedi and Crossfit taking care of us financially without the need of another paycheck. And so... this is where we are. My gracious husband still working three jobs so that I can put a little more time into Aidedi hoping and more than that really believing that this is going to continue to grow... And so here I am, working on catching you up to speed on what we have been doing behind our cameras for months and just not telling you about...


because everything is more fun with a photo... this is a little guy I watched go from a caterpillar to this beautiful flying creation right on my front porch and is always a picture to me of transformation and change. of dreams becoming reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment